We’re open and available to help you get medical care safely.
We have added special procedures to keep patients and staff safe as we continue to provide care. If you are experiencing symptoms and are concerned, you can call our office today.
How we’re protecting patients from exposure
Crucial Care has dedicated rooms for treating suspected COVID cases with a separate entrance. These rooms are specially sanitized between appointments. Personal protective equipment (PPE) is also being used by all staff members and disposable masks are provided to patients.
Patients can call ahead, before coming to the clinic, and have their symptoms pre-screened by medical personnel. Based on symptoms, some patients may be treated from their vehicles at the provider’s discretion.
- COVID and non-urgent patients can call ahead
CURBSIDE COVID TESTS
- Minimal contact testing available, please call ahead
- Most results within 72 hours
- Our staff will let you know when to expect your results phone call at time of testing
PROTECTIVE GEAR (PPE)
- Entire staff utilizing PPE
- A disposable mask available for patients needing one
- Separate entrance and dedicated rooms for treating COVID patients
- COVID treatment rooms specially sanitized between appointments
- Continued rigorous schedule of cleaning for all rooms
COORDINATION OF CARE
- Our same, high-level care coordination
- We coordinate direct hospital admission if needed
- We schedule all appointments if needed or requested
If you have a medical concern call us today.
Crucial Care facilities treat major and minor cases that include broken bones, abdominal pain and infections; as well as asthma, cuts, sprains and more. While the staff is encouraging patients to stay safe, we recommend patients to get symptoms reviewed by medical staff.
|Minor Issues||Major Issues||More Major Issues|
|Burns (Mild)||Abdominal Pain||Joint Dislocations|
|Colds||Acute Atrial Fibrillation||Kidney Infection|
|Cuts||Appendicitis Workup||Kidney Stones|
|Ear Infections||Asthma||Loss of Consciousness|
|Eye Infections||Bowel Obstructions||Low Blood Pressure|
|Mild Flu||Closed Head Injuries||Motor Vehicle Injuries|
|Pulled Muscles||Congestive Heart Failure Exacerbation||Neck Injuries|
|Sore Throats||Corneal Abrasions of the Eye||Serious Allergic Reactions|
|Sprains||Debilitating Back Pain||Serious Skin Infections|
|Dog and Animal Bites||Shortness of Breath|
|Fever (Any Age, Including Babies)||Swelling|
|Head Injuries||Vaginal Bleeding|
|High Blood Pressure||Vertigo and Dizziness|